Risultati da 1 a 4 di 4
    Member L'avatar di gohanZ

Predefinito abode's doing something weird

when im using adobe premire 6.5 when i import a clip on to it for example (when goku teleports himself when cell is about to explode) it doesnt show the image, most of the clips show the images but the holes that dont all i see is black why is this???

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Sometimes it happens that Premiere doesn't accept Avi DivX format for the clips. So before you have to convert them in huffyuv format and then import them on Premiere...
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Member L'avatar di gohanZ

Predefinito

but i could play the same clips before fine but now its just all black

Senior Member L'avatar di Majin_Steve87

Predefinito

lemme tell you a little story!
    One day Majin Steve was editing on his newest project with much effort and it took him a loooooooooong time to edit till he was satisfied.
    He saved the whole project and was happy the whole day because his preview rocked!!
    One day later when he wanted to go on workin the whole project was messed up...nothin was saved...-__-''
    So he formated his pc for i think 6 or 7 times and the same failure appeared over and over again till he found a lil file in the net which could fix that shit!
    and well y was that so??No one knows it!
    and you see that Premiere no one knows what happens next!!That's the only thing you could complain about that premiere has sumthing like an own will lol
    anyways i guess you should just uninstall it and reinstall it new then maybe that helps^^

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •