Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: [AMV] Lonelyness

Junior Member L'avatar di Lisiec

Cool [AMV] Lonelyness

It's my second AMV, it's different dbz amv from other, you won't find there freezer or linkin park :P It's about feeling to women (I know that's hard to show it with DBZ so I used Faye and Electra from Cowboy Bebop) and pain that it place in to you. I hope that most of you will understand my vision .

AMV data:
    AMV creator: Lisiec
    AMV name: Lonelyness
    used song: Papa Roach - Decopression Period
    duration: 4:01
    codec: XviD
    size: about 47mb

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/memb...fo.php?v=54728

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Ok let's see how it came out! ^__^

I go and download your video and later I'll let you know my opinion!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

Here I am to give you my opinion... even if I'm later

I watched your vid and it seems to me a nice vid because it's original and has good effects and matches the song well. If I was you, the thing I would try to make is to reduce it to a resolution of 320 x 240 because it's clear that many clips have been enlarged to the bigger resolution of the other ones (DVD ripped) and so the quality of the images is not very good and often I can see them "pixellous".

But, however I should like to know what Trunks has got to do with those women (Faye and Electra) because honestly I didn't understand...

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
    If I was you, the thing I would try to make is to reduce it to a resolution of 320 x 240
    I made 320x240 RMVB version for direct download :], but it's for my page , this ver for amv.org is for big amv fans

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
    But, however I should like to know what Trunks has got to do with those women (Faye and Electra) because honestly I didn't understand...
    I've just made new story. The plot was set by the song, and Trunks was great candidate for tormented lover. Trunks is just an actor . Maybe I should give better info.

Predefinito

Well...then show me the 320 x 240 version so I can see if it is better and try to explain the plot and give more info in your note.

P.S. Don't worry if you make some errors because we try to fix them if they will be in your note
    Ultima modifica di Veggie; 28-11-2004 alle 12:09

Predefinito

here's link to 320x240 RMVB version:
    http://lisiec.neostrada.pl/amv/Lonelyness.rm

Better info ^^' :
    We're used to "father and son" or "poor Trunks" music videos, but what about love to woman (I know that there's no Trunks' true-love in DBZ but let use our imagination), let see another history of Trunks that without androids and Vegeta, imagine that Trunks fight destination is not save the future but oblivion about "her"...
    For Trunks "true-love" I've chosen Faye and Electra from Cowboy Bebop anime, they were best for heart breakes and they have glamour that nobody can resist. Trunks for sure would fall in love in one of them ^^'.
    It's my second AMV and it's my summer holiday work, I've tried do my best this amv is very important for me because is some kind of autobiography ^^'. Nice watching
    Ultima modifica di Lisiec; 28-11-2004 alle 15:38

Senior Member L'avatar di Majin_Steve87

Predefinito

hehe hey dude u finally came here!
    well as i told you over ICQ the video is basically good! but the timing could be better and as veggie said you got sum resolution probs in it!^^
    well but overall nice amv!^^

Yo veggie in 2 days my new amv will be done!^^i'm already now looking forward to know what you think

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •