Risultati da 1 a 7 di 7

Discussione: Il Capitano

Senior Member L'avatar di Eternauta

Predefinito Il Capitano

Vi ricordate se il capitano della nave in Thief3 aveva un nome?

Predefinito

Capitano Moira.
    "Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it."
    -G.K. Chesterton

Predefinito

Ah ecco, grazie mille krenim!

P.s. Come fai a ricordarlo?

Predefinito

Perché mi viene in mente Moira Orfei.
    ffettivamente per noi italiani è un nome che ha una storia dietro.
    "Thieves respect property. They merely wish the property to become their property that they may more perfectly respect it."
    -G.K. Chesterton

Predefinito

Allora Krenim visto che hai una memoria di ferro rinfrescatemi le idee senza che debba andare a caccia di informazioni direttamente nel gioco!
    Se non ricordo male il corpo del capitano Moira non è mai stato trovato, giusto? La nave ha attraccato senza di lui e non si conoscono le cause dell'accaduto. Ditemi quello che vi ricordate al riguardo, qualsiasi informazione è ben accetta!

Predefinito

Ora non mi ricordo di preciso e non ho nemmeno il gioco installato per spulciare i file in italiano, comunque, ci sarebbe dovuta essere stata una conversazione che non è stata inserita nel gioco per motivi di tempo, ma che è stata sostanzialmente "ufficializzata" da Terri Brosius, che faceva:

- You got an opinion about the quarantine, Blind Billy?
    m13c0602 - What's the point. If something bad's gonna happen, it happens in Docks, am I right?
    - Guess so.
    - Anyway, you can't trust the City Watch, specially the ones here in the Docks. They's cut from a different cloth, they are. Bad as they come.
    - You're just mad about the quarantine.
    - It's more than that. Something fishy happens, and they don't do nothing. But for hard working folk like myself…I gotta pay 'em dues just so they won't close the place up.
    - Whadya mean "fishy"?
    - Like the time that old lady came in here…asking about the Abysmall Gale…how it got its name…where it is out at sea. Then a few days later…the ship comes back…all hands lost.
    - You told the Watch about the old lady?
    - Course I did. But they won't do nothing about it. Never do. That's what I'm talking about.
    Una volta salito sulla nave potevi trovare il diario del capitano:

Captain's Log

Day 42-
    Cook outdid himself tonight. A fine meal. At least at the officer's table. And why not? We've done well on this trip, and tomorrow morning I'll announce to the men that we'll be steering for home. I'm looking forward to seeing my Edwina. I guess a scarf of hers is just as good a lucky piece as that telescope of mine.

Day 43-
    Weather's been fine. We got a full hold and are headin' for home. Should be there in less th

Inoltre c'è un altro testo, questo non inserito perché se ne sono dimenticati, ma anche questo è stato ufficializzato:

First Mate's Log

Day 44-
    The captain's got us hauling out the cargo searching for something. Whatever it is, can't it wait ‘til we're back in port? We'll be out of food in a few days, and water's short. We don't have time for this. And I told him so. Didn't even answer. Not like Moira. Not like him at all.

Day 45-
    Moira's search went on through the night. He's tossing our cargo overboard after he's made sure it ain't what he's after. The men are tired and confused. Don't want to question his orders in front of the crew, but that's our profits going in the water! Cook says he ain't been eating, so I sent him topside with a tray of the captain’s favorite. I ain’t never seen anyone look so deranged. Poor ol’ Cook, he’ll be missed.

Day 46-
    The captain is out of his mind! Once everything was over the side and he still didn't have what he was lookin for, he started screaming! - Where is it? Do you have it?! - None of us have a clue what he's on about. My duty now is to get the remaining men home. I never thought I'd be one for mutiny, but there's no other way. We got the knives ready. It’s now or never.
    Sostanzialmente, mentre l'Abysmal Gale era in mare, una vecchia ha iniziato a fare domande nel porto a proposito della nave, nel frattempo sul vascello il diario del Capitano si interrompe improvvisamente a mezza frase e dal giorno successivo, da come appare sul diario del primo ufficiale, il capitano è come impazzito. Inizia a cercare qualcosa fra il carico, buttando tutto per aria e anche in mare, quasi fosse posseduto, inoltre non mangia e in preda alla furia uccide il cuoco che cercava di convincerlo a nutrirsi. A questo punto il primo ufficiale inizia a pensare all'ammutinamento, e di lì a qualche giorno la nave entra in porto, anche se nessuno la guida, completamente infestata dagli zombie.
    -G.K. Chesterton

Predefinito

Come al solito, mille grazie! Era proprio quello che cercavo!

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •