Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 14

Discussione: Oh Mio Dio

→Read Only Member L'avatar di Davyl

Predefinito Oh Mio Dio

Cavoloooooooo ho appena scoperto ke la mia FF Dragonball Trunks' Future è già stata inventata da un altro ragazzo tedesco...guardate qui:
    http://forum.dragonballz.de/showthread.php?t=10827

vi traduco le schede personaggi:

Salve vi volevo scrivere la mia FF nel forum, essa è Dragonball TF (Trunks' Future)

Trunks:
    Padre: Vegeta
    Madre: Bulma
    Moglie: Pan
    Figlia: Bulma-Chan

Pan:
    Padre: Son-Gohan
    Madre: Videl
    Marito: Trunks

Bulma-Chan:
    Padre: Trunks
    Madre: Pan
    Marito: Vegeta-San
    Figli: Vegeta jr., Goku jr.

Vegeta-San:
    Padre: Radditz
    Madre: Bra
    Moglie: Bulma-Chan

Vegeta jr.:
    Padre: Vegeta-San
    Madre: Bulma-Chan
    Fratello: Goku jr.

Goku jr.:
    Fratello: Vegeta jr.

Bra:
    Marito: Radditz
    Figlio: Vegeta-San

Era una bella mattinata. Trunks Si stava lavando in bagno come usuale. “Tesoro dove sono i fazzoletti“, chiamò Trunks a Pan. “Io, io penso che lì sia stato messo il mio preferito“,(nn ha molto senso cm l'ho tradotto io xD) disse Pan. “I see here however no Pan, “called Trunks...Already well Pan is, I already finds which “, mekerte drunkenness. Pan considered briefly and spoke: “Oh I bring you the towels my favourite „Trunks asked now: „You say where it to me are? I can get it alone. “Oh Trunks why you must shower always in the morning? You shower nevertheless in the evening also. “Pan jammerte. There said Trunks: „Pan I would like to be beautiful for you you is my angel. The next evening did not want Pan with Trunks sleeping however Trunks wanted however Pan persuaded Trunks and it slept other. And then had the two a daughter the Bulma Chan are called 9 months later. The jähren passed and Bulma Chan was beautifully 17 years old and had a friend of the Vegeta San was called. Vegeta San was the son of Bra the small sister of Trunks. Trunks was pleased that it its small sister wiedergesehnen has it nevertheless explained it that its father in fight died. Trunks asked: What happens is Bra is mummy also dead? Bra berügte their large brother and said: No mummy is not anything passes mummy has survived because dad before mummy placed herself and so mummy could not pass anything. Trunks asked: who that did, Bra? Bra answered: that was my former friend I believes you knows that or does not know you not Nappa? Trunks said: Obviously I know Nappa. Bra said: I must away Trunks I come back however. 4 years passed and Bulma Chan had a child that were called Vegeta jr. Bulma Chan visited this day Bra and told the Nappa their large brother killed. Bra frightened and began to cry. Bulma Chan explained to kill the Nappa everyone out their family wants and it geflügtet ist.2 years later had Bulma Chan still another child the Goku jr was called. Indian-wipe time Pan of Trunks already again with the Dragonballs revived. But had to pull Trunks with group Z into a fight. Pan knew that of Trunks will perhaps die. Trunks says good-bye to its dear Pan. But Pan hoped that Trunks it survived. Bulma Chan and Bulma say good-bye to their boys. Bulma Chan wanted that its father goes along into the fight however Trunks could not one not stop. Trunks said: to soon my dear Bulma Chan we will see ourselves again I believe in it. Bulma said: I expect you at home my dear Vegeta. Trunks said: To soon Pan, to soon mummy. Pan said lucky: To soon treasure I wait for you. Son Goku suddenly: Come we must go. Dan left group of Z and Pan was dear of Trunks to it away was completely sad and again would perhaps never come there had it large fear drum which it would die. 8 years of late came Trunks, Vegeta, Vegeta San and Son Goku back from the fight against the Cyborgs. Pan was pleased that their dear of Trunks was again there. Pan said: you live oh I love you my Trunks. Trunks answer: I you also my dear Pan. Pan said: I make you a leckeres eat. The next evening wanted to sleep Bulma Chan mall with their father and Bulma Chan has the permission of their nut/mother get and Bulma Chan was pleased about it that now could it mall with erwaschenen sleep Trunks against his daughter however a Bulma Chan worth against it found that not good and Trunks gave oneself not struck. 4 months of late Trunks again in a fight with the Cyborgs and Pan would have would know that their man that would not survive that was now it only to 4 and the Cyborgs was much more and also many more maliciously then group of Z and Trunks was also not more so strong as in former times and as young as in former times. Pan hoped for a miracle. Suddenly whispered Trunks to Bulma Chan: if I am can we back there it make for Bulma Chan. Then it was so far the fact that group of Z loose-went and has its nut/mother courage made Bulma Chan and meant that Trunks would survive. But Pan said that Trunks that cannot survive can because it knew the Cyborgs and Bulma Chan did not know the Cyborgs. So that is only the beginning

il resto non l'ho tradotto xkè mi scocciavo xD

I'm the best! L'avatar di vincenzopan

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Trunks Visualizza Messaggio
    Cavoloooooooo ho appena scoperto ke la mia FF Dragonball Trunks' Future è già stata inventata da un altro ragazzo tedesco...guardate qui:
    http://forum.dragonballz.de/showthread.php?t=10827

vi traduco le schede personaggi:

Salve vi volevo scrivere la mia FF nel forum, essa è Dragonball TF (Trunks' Future)

Trunks:
    Moglie: Pan

Pan:
    Padre: Son-Gohan
    Madre: Videl
    Marito: Trunks

Bulma-Chan:
    Padre: Trunks
    Madre: Pan
    Marito: Vegeta-San

Vegeta-San:
    Padre: Radditz
    Madre: Bra
    Moglie: Bulma-Chan

Vegeta jr.:
    Fratello: Goku jr.

Goku jr.:
    Fratello: Vegeta jr.

Bra:
    Marito: Radditz
    Figlio: Vegeta-San

Era una bella mattinata. Trunks Si stava lavando in bagno come usuale. “Tesoro dove sono i fazzoletti“, chiamò Trunks a Pan. “Io, io penso che lì sia stato messo il mio preferito“,(nn ha molto senso cm l'ho tradotto io xD) disse Pan. “I see here however no Pan, “called Trunks...Already well Pan is, I already finds which “, mekerte drunkenness. Pan considered briefly and spoke: “Oh I bring you the towels my favourite „Trunks asked now: „You say where it to me are? I can get it alone. “Oh Trunks why you must shower always in the morning? You shower nevertheless in the evening also. “Pan jammerte. There said Trunks: „Pan I would like to be beautiful for you you is my angel. The next evening did not want Pan with Trunks sleeping however Trunks wanted however Pan persuaded Trunks and it slept other. And then had the two a daughter the Bulma Chan are called 9 months later. The jähren passed and Bulma Chan was beautifully 17 years old and had a friend of the Vegeta San was called. Vegeta San was the son of Bra the small sister of Trunks. Trunks was pleased that it its small sister wiedergesehnen has it nevertheless explained it that its father in fight died. Trunks asked: What happens is Bra is mummy also dead? Bra berügte their large brother and said: No mummy is not anything passes mummy has survived because dad before mummy placed herself and so mummy could not pass anything. Trunks asked: who that did, Bra? Bra answered: that was my former friend I believes you knows that or does not know you not Nappa? Trunks said: Obviously I know Nappa. Bra said: I must away Trunks I come back however. 4 years passed and Bulma Chan had a child that were called Vegeta jr. Bulma Chan visited this day Bra and told the Nappa their large brother killed. Bra frightened and began to cry. Bulma Chan explained to kill the Nappa everyone out their family wants and it geflügtet ist.2 years later had Bulma Chan still another child the Goku jr was called. Indian-wipe time Pan of Trunks already again with the Dragonballs revived. But had to pull Trunks with group Z into a fight. Pan knew that of Trunks will perhaps die. Trunks says good-bye to its dear Pan. But Pan hoped that Trunks it survived. Bulma Chan and Bulma say good-bye to their boys. Bulma Chan wanted that its father goes along into the fight however Trunks could not one not stop. Trunks said: to soon my dear Bulma Chan we will see ourselves again I believe in it. Bulma said: I expect you at home my dear Vegeta. Trunks said: To soon Pan, to soon mummy. Pan said lucky: To soon treasure I wait for you. Son Goku suddenly: Come we must go. Dan left group of Z and Pan was dear of Trunks to it away was completely sad and again would perhaps never come there had it large fear drum which it would die. 8 years of late came Trunks, Vegeta, Vegeta San and Son Goku back from the fight against the Cyborgs. Pan was pleased that their dear of Trunks was again there. Pan said: you live oh I love you my Trunks. Trunks answer: I you also my dear Pan. Pan said: I make you a leckeres eat. The next evening wanted to sleep Bulma Chan mall with their father and Bulma Chan has the permission of their nut/mother get and Bulma Chan was pleased about it that now could it mall with erwaschenen sleep Trunks against his daughter however a Bulma Chan worth against it found that not good and Trunks gave oneself not struck. 4 months of late Trunks again in a fight with the Cyborgs and Pan would have would know that their man that would not survive that was now it only to 4 and the Cyborgs was much more and also many more maliciously then group of Z and Trunks was also not more so strong as in former times and as young as in former times. Pan hoped for a miracle. Suddenly whispered Trunks to Bulma Chan: if I am can we back there it make for Bulma Chan. Then it was so far the fact that group of Z loose-went and has its nut/mother courage made Bulma Chan and meant that Trunks would survive. But Pan said that Trunks that cannot survive can because it knew the Cyborgs and Bulma Chan did not know the Cyborgs. So that is only the beginning

il resto non l'ho tradotto xkè mi scocciavo xD
    è che posso dire,però credo che è diversa la tua da questa
    #1926 #ForzaNapoliSempre

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da vincenzopan Visualizza Messaggio
    è che posso dire,però credo che è diversa la tua da questa
    hai voja! la mia è spettacolare modestia a parte nella mia x esempio il protagonista è trunks ke ha solo 18 anni..qui invece ci sono anke altri guerrieri cm vegeta e goku jr e trunks ha + di 50 anni -.- ed inoltre è sposato cn pan...pedofilo...(ovviamente solo qll del gt può fare qst cose )

Predefinito

ma sei sicuro che è tedesco il ragazzo che l'ha fatta?per me è inglese
    #1926 #ForzaNapoliSempre

Senior Member L'avatar di *Videl90*

Predefinito

cmq non è l'unica su trunks del futuro!^^ se ti interessa te ne dico un'altra veramente bella via mp per non spammare!

"(...) Ogni dolore nasconde una gioia e ogni fine un principio (...)"

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da vincenzopan Visualizza Messaggio
    ma sei sicuro che è tedesco il ragazzo che l'ha fatta?per me è inglese
    xkè l'ho già tradotto dal tedesco all'inglese...

Predefinito

xkè l'ho già tradotto dal tedesco all'inglese...
    ah ecco,dicevo io,pensavo che l'avevi scritta così e poi la traducevi dopo XD
    #1926 #ForzaNapoliSempre

Predefinito

Da quando in qua sai il Tedesco?

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Giacomo Super Sayan 3 Visualizza Messaggio
    Da quando in qua sai il Tedesco?
    da quando esiste il traduttore di google

Predefinito

da quando esiste il traduttore di google
    Melo devo scaricare

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •