Risultati da 1 a 10 di 10

Discussione: Napoletano - Inglese

Predefinito

1 Miett’ Man- Put your hand- Start your work
    2 O’ purp se coce n’da l’acqua soje- The octopus cooks in his own water - Give time to time
    3 O’ fatt e famm rirere- The fact of let me laugh - Used as substantive to substitute a forgotten object name
    4 O’ cazz ch’è cacat’- The dick you shitted - Expression used to manifest disagreement
    / I don’t agree
    5 O’ cazz c’a bacchett’- A stick-mounted dick - Expression used to manifest a disagreement
    / I don’t agree
    6 Acchiapp’ a Pepp- Catch Joseph - Expression used to suggest attention to happening events / Be careful
    7 Meza recchia- Half of ear- Gay
    8 E muorte e chi te muorte- The dead of your dead- Offensive expression blaming the dead relative
    9 E meglje muorte e chi te muorte- The best dead of your dead- Offensive expression blaming the poor dead relative
    (As the item 8 multiplied by two)
    10 E meglje muorte e chi te muorte e e chi te stramuorte- The best dead of your dead and of your extra dead- Offensive expression blaming the poor dead relative and the most affective dead relative
    (As the item 8 multiplied by four)
    11 E meglje muorte e chi te muorte, e chi te stramuorte e e chi te sona e campane a muort- The best dead of your dead, of your extra dead and of whom is going to play the bells at your death day - Offensive expression blaming the poor dead relative, the most affective dead relative and the alive relative
    (As the item 8 multiplied by eight)
    12 Chi c’ha cecat? -Who blinded us? - Expression used to show regret for a done action
    13 E’ fatta a figura toja! -You made your own figure- A jockey way to express compliment for someone bad action
    14 Chesta cosa se chiamma Pietro (e torna indietro)- This thing is called Jack (it has to come back)- Used when you borrow something and want to remind that the thing has to be returned.
    15 Tiene cchiù corne tu ca na sporta e marruzze!- You have more horns than a basket of snails. -Offensive expression used for adulterated people.
    Cuckold!
    16 Quant’è vvera a Maronna!- As far as Our Lady is true.- Expression used to swear
    17 A fessa e’ soreta- Your sister’s pussy No comment
    18 Iamme bbell- Let’s go beautiful- Come on!
    19 Mai pe ccumanno -Never for command- A polite way to have someone do something.
    20 Vi sto pregando!- I’m praying you- You cannot (or don’t want) understand what I say (or want) despite my kind way to ask you for.
    21 T’hanna magna’ i cani i canciello- Shall the gate dogs eat you!- Wishing bad time for hated person.
    22 Capo!- Head! Hey, guy!
    23 Me so ffatto comm’accetta- I made myself like a hatchet -I stuffed myself with foods.
    24 Meza latrina- Half a public lavatory- Insult
    25 Accussì perdimmo Filippo e o panaro- This way we will lose both Philip and the basket -This way our defeat will be complete
    26 Iesce sole! -Come out, sun! -It is not exactly a good beginning
    27 Facimmo a fine re ccarcioffole- We make the end of artichokes -It is not exactly a good way going
    28 Iammo a mmare cu tutti i panni- We go into the sea with all the clothes- As above See Smart Card Technical Offer
    29 Belli cazzi!- Beautiful dicks!- I don’t agree
    30 L’acqua è poca e a papera nun galleggia- The water is shallow and the duck doesn’t float -The realisation that the lack of factors always produce negative results.
    31 Avimmo fatto trenta, facimmo trentuno- We made thirty, let’s make thirty-one- So far, we cannot come back.
    32 Sang ra marina !- Navy’s blood !- Exclamation. (Something like “Bloody government”)
    33 Int ‘e ccorne ca tiene- Into the horns that you hold - Betrayed
    34 Int’a bbambulina e soreta- Into your sister’s little dolly -Insult
    35 Iammo ch’e cazzi- We go with the dicks ! -It is not exactly a good trend
    36 Facimmece a croce- Let’s make the cross -Bad way to begin! [religious]
    37 Dio o’ ssape e a Maronna o’ vvere- God knows and Our Lady sees it -Only God knows the trouble I had (to do something) [religious]
    38 Si caruto a rint’o lietto- You fell from your bed -You woke up very early this morning
    39 Pe vintinove e trenta -For twenty nine and thirty -Narrowly
    40 Tiene na bella mano a ffa i zeppole- You have a good hand making cakes- You are a little stingy (Zeppole are typical Neapolitan cakes mainly made one St. Joseph’s feast)
    41 Passato o’ sant passat a fest! -Passed the saint passed the party!- Time is gone and we don’t need to celebrate someone
    42 O’ piezze e spar - The spare part- Redundant part to be stocked [Technical]
    43 Quann e’ partute o Palermo! -Once The “Palermo” shipped !- It’s too late to stop something or someone
    44 Tieneme ‘ca te tengo! -Hold me that I hold you -We are both in trouble
    45 Me sent comme a mille lire vecchia!- I feel like an old notes! -I feel scrambled
    46 ‘Ncoppe o bene!- Upon the well! -I swear!
    47 M’Adda murì mammà (o’cane, o cardill, etc..) -Shall my poor mother (dog, bird, etc) die! -As above
    48 Stamm sott o’ cielo! - We are under the sky! -Eventually we all are human and mortal! [Religious]
    49 Uanemabella!! -OhBeautifulSoul!! Exclamation of surprise. -
    50 E un!…..dicett chille ca cecaje lluocchie a mugliera -First is done ! …. Said the one who injured wife’s eye -I am on the right track to finish a heavy task!
    51 Acqua ca nun cammin fa pantane e feta!- Not flowing water makes poll and bad smell. - Not managed situation soon or later, turn into trouble
    52 Giorgio se ne vo’ i e o vescove o vo mannà- George would like to leave and the Bishop wants him to go! -No arguments on this issue
    53 Mazz e panella fanne e figlie bbelle Pools and rolls generate well-mannered sons -Suggested way to breed children
    54 Panell e mazze fanne e figlie pazze- Rolls and pools generate crazy sons- Not suggested way to breed children / Wrong sequence sources problems in the education field!
    55 A’ lantern mmane e cecate! -A lamp held by blinds!- You are not in the position to appreciate what you got
    56 A’ pucchiacc mmane e criature -Pussy handled by children!- As above [Dirty]
    57 O’ Patatern da o ppane a chi nun ttene e diente!- God grants hard food to whom is toothless! -Sometimes there is no justice in this world!
    58 Simme fernuti a pisce fetienti! -We ended to bad fishes! -An argument that has degenerated in mutual insults or even thrashing.
    59 A’ quagliammo sta staffa?! -Shall we fix this bracket?! -A rhetorical question to invite someone to hurry up or to finally end some task.
    60 Vuttammo e mmane! -Let’s put our hands!- Hurry up!
    61 Rocco fatic e Catarina (Pizzicato) magna- Rocky works and Catherine (Pizzicate) eats- You don’t seem so committed
    62 A galline fà ll’ove e o galle cia abbruce ‘o cule -Chicken delivers eggs and the cock has a pain in his bottom -Complain about somebody else’s hard working
    63 Nun ce accereti a salute- Do not kill us our health!- Wishing to be not bothered
    64 L’asteco chiove e a fenesta scorre- The ceiling rains and the window leaks- Everything seems to be broken.
    65 Votta a pretella e annascunn a’manella- You throw the stone hiding the hand- You don’t want to be responsible for your action
    66 Nun sputa n’ciele ca n’faccia te torn- Don’t spit out the sky, cause it will back on your face -Think before talking
    67 A cera se struja e a prucessione nun cammina ---
    68 “Comme è bella a pulizia”, ricette chille che se giraje a mutannda o’cuntrarje!- “How beautiful is the cleanness” said the man who turned inside out his underpants! -No comment! Just disgust…

Aspetto il giorno che arrivi anche la mia fine senza paura, ma con gioia...ho fatto quello che dovevo fare in vita, non c'è più motivo d'esistere

Ecchi Kyoshi L'avatar di Chibi Goku

Predefinito

Sono arrivato alla 5
    Utile però.

Predefinito

Penso che lo stamperò e me lo porterò con me nel caso facessi una gita a Napoli

Ecchi Kyoshi L'avatar di Chibi Goku

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Gogetto
    Penso che lo stamperò e me lo porterò con me nel caso facessi una gita a Napoli
    A proposito, non dovremmo chiudere il topic per la sua volgarità?

Senior Member L'avatar di Vegetto

Predefinito

secondo me no, Cb..

OSHAA!
    -Prince SSJ2 of DBA's Ez Forum-

METAL FREEZER

Predefinito

si può chiudere con un SITUESCION
    (chi ha seguito radio2 capirà)

Senior Member L'avatar di Misato

Predefinito

ed anche con un bel O' Palluotl

Predefinito

che forza la cosa più stupida che abbia mai letto *-*
    però è forte
    http://www.cbland.net/iperj/hiei_satsuken.jpg "tsk, se vuoi morire ucciditi da solo, io non prendo ordini da nessuno"

HIEI SEI IL MIO IDOLO >.<

Predefinito

Stupido da Morire...ma divertente..anche x un napoletano^_^

SITUATION!
    Ci sono cose che non si possono interrompere.La consapevolezza che i sogni della gente sopravviveranno al passaggio da un `epoca all`altra è qualcosa che durerà per sempre finchè la gente avrà sete di libertà.

Predefinito

Mmm interessante ma...gia le conoscevo ghghghgh
    http://www.uploadit.org/files2/161103-magno4.gif
    E Kristal sbronz si è ubriacato
    kristall sbronz
    e tutto quanto poi ha sbottato
    kristal sbronz
    ha fatto rigurgiti divertenti
    mille colori differenti
    dai sbotta un po' con kristall sbronz

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni