Pagina 2 di 2 PrimaPrima 12
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 20
    Pensionato

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    oh yea by the way, cool amv. I really liked the begining the best
    yes, by the way, how is called the beginning effect? and which program for the video editing do you use?

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
    yes, by the way, how is called the beginning effect? and which program for the video editing do you use?
    How is called begging effect? I doubt it have a name and it's combination of different effects. I used Vegas.

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Francesca92
    Vlad, your vid is...awesome!
    Sorry, I can't find the right words, but...i love it! GREAT!!
    Awesome beginning effect!
    And Vegas too is awesome!!
    But i don't understand, is it a software of video editing like "PREMIERE" or a software like "AFTER EFFECTS?"
    Thank you. Hmm...Every body loved my begging effect. One guy gave me idea on the begging. I do not think that Vegas is "PREMIERE" or "AFTER EFFECTS".

Pensionato

Predefinito

I don't know if I understand what FRANCESCA sayd!
    VEGAS is a program of video editing like PREMIERE, ULEAD, QUICK EDITOR, PINNACLE. VEGAS quality, yet, isn't like the same of PREMIERE......PREMIERE it is the best. but VEGAS is a simply program that is also complete and effective and offer the use a lot of filter and effects!

for some information, about the programs for the video editing, go here:

http://www.appuntisuldigitalvideo.it/editing.html

sorry....but it is in italian

however, VEGAS is a good program for the video editing!

Patito anime L'avatar di Zio89

Predefinito

Wow Vlad....another wonderful MV ... You know that i'm one of your best fan, so that's why i'm also starting to use Vegas like you and now i'm making a new video...
    And I've a question for you: What settings do you use to make your video? (codec,resolution ecc... )
    Meglio il culo gelato ke il gelato nel culo

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Zio89
    Wow Vlad....another wonderful MV ... You know that i'm one of your best fan, so that's why i'm also starting to use Vegas like you and now i'm making a new video...
    And I've a question for you: What settings do you use to make your video? (codec,resolution ecc... )
    WOW I have fun. Thanks! Good luck with Vegas. I recomend to use a tutorial. I will PM you all the "specks" for an AMV.

Predefinito

I'm pretty good with Vegas. I can help teach someone if they can help me find where to get Vegas. I lost my last one and the beginning effect is Cookie Cutter. Also great amv you've gotten much better Vlad!

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggeto Ws
    I'm pretty good with Vegas. I can help teach someone if they can help me find where to get Vegas. I lost my last one and the beginning effect is Cookie Cutter. Also great amv you've gotten much better Vlad!
    Long time no see. I really got in to a Bleach right now, maid 3 AMVs with this anime so far.

The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggeto Ws
    you could try ebay for vegas? They have many vegas softwares for cheap. I was going to get mine there, but I got the full version for free

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    you could try ebay for vegas? They have many vegas softwares for cheap. I was going to get mine there, but I got the full version for free
    Yep, you can use ebay to get one.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •