Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005
    Localitą
    Denver, CO

Predefinito The Two Greatest of Enemies who Become the Best of Friends

This is my newist music video, it's about Goku and Vegeta and the rivalry they had throught DBZ. Please leave feed back comments. Enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/25409588/..._Goku.wmv.html

Palla-di-fuoco-kun L'avatar di Goge
    Localitą
    In un balloon vuoto!

Predefinito

I like this AMV, very beautyfull congratulation!

Pensionato

Predefinito

WELL, GOOD AMV! first of all, I'll say to you my first impression! good narrative and realizative tecnique! in this AMV, GOKU and VEGETA really seems 2 great friends! good introduction and good work about the inserted clips.
    now, I'll say to you what's wrong! you have to eliminate 3 clips:
    1-VEGETA meet PARAGAS!
    2-VEGETA spitted blood during the fight with MAJIN BU!
    3-the clip before the fight between FREEZER and GOKU in which there are the images of all Z-WARRIORS!
    the final is very good. I think you had to insert some clips of GOGETA (at the same way you done about VEGETH)! the timing of this AMV is good.

CONGRATULATION!

Member L'avatar di Vlad

Predefinito

Good AMV. Not my favoret music, but good AMV.
    "white wolf jericho" right that parts not fits in the AMV.

The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005
    Localitą
    Denver, CO

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da white wolf jericho
    WELL, GOOD AMV! first of all, I'll say to you my first impression! good narrative and realizative tecnique! in this AMV, GOKU and VEGETA really seems 2 great friends! good introduction and good work about the inserted clips.
    now, I'll say to you what's wrong! you have to eliminate 3 clips:
    1-VEGETA meet PARAGAS!
    2-VEGETA spitted blood during the fight with MAJIN BU!
    3-the clip before the fight between FREEZER and GOKU in which there are the images of all Z-WARRIORS!
    the final is very good. I think you had to insert some clips of GOGETA (at the same way you done about VEGETH)! the timing of this AMV is good.

CONGRATULATION!
    I choose the spitting out blood scene because I tried to fit the clips with the lyrics. Lyrics = ( All this pain that I am wraped around) Vegeta is wraped around a picece of Buu and is in pain. And when I showed Goku vs Freezer, I only showed goku holding vegeta in his arms while he was crying and then he died. Including the fight with freezer, I showed that because it shows Goku is getting revenge for Vegeta's death.

Pensionato

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    I only showed goku holding vegeta in his arms while he was crying and then he died. Including the fight with freezer, I showed that because it shows Goku is getting revenge for Vegeta's death.
    I think this is the main part of your AMV! i liked also the clips about "THE RETURN OF COOLER", and also tha cry of VEGETA on NAMEK and in JANENBA's MOVIE!

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •