Pagina 2 di 53 PrimaPrima 12341252 ... UltimaUltima
Risultati da 11 a 20 di 525

Discussione: About the new AMVs

Ecchi Kyoshi L'avatar di Chibi Goku

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
    Non mi si apre la pagina, forse è qualche cosa di temporaneo e riproverò più tardi!
    A me va.
    Francamente però postare un amv di 3 minuti in cui sono montate una ventina di clip (intese come spezzoni di clip) mi sembra un po' eccessivo.
    Un AMV del genere ha 0 speranze di poter venire pubblicato su DBA, questo non vuol dire che non possa piacere ma a quel punto è meglio fare un topic nel forum così gli altri utenti lo vedono e morta lì, almeno levate un po' di lavoro a Veggie e la (brutta) responsabilità di bocciarvi il lavoro.
    Proponete nel topic solo AMV del "livello" di quelli pubblicati su Dream Music Video, per gli altri aprite normali topic.

The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005

Predefinito

So when would I know your decision on the video? I am leaving this saturday out of town and will not have access to a computer for 2 weeks.
    Ultima modifica di SuperSaiyan005; 10-07-2006 alle 02:41

THE POWER IS BACK L'avatar di FutureTrunks

Predefinito

listen to me supersaiyan 005 ,chibi goku has seen that the video of Ely that she has posted on forum is nice,but the scene that she has insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if she has insereted 20 intere clips on AMV and then she has insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if she would public her AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org. .
    Ultima modifica di FutureTrunks; 10-07-2006 alle 11:17

the SSJ hero is come back to past with his great power!

The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005

Predefinito

I am not understanding this part ( the scene that you have insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if you have insereted 20 intere clips on your AMV and then you have insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if you would public your AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org.) I think your saying that my scenes in the AMV are too long (which I don't understand why that even matters), and that I need to improve the video a little bitter. If you are saying that the video needs to improve a little bit, can you tell me what things. Please Don't say the timing or stuff like that, tell me the parts of the video where they need to be fixed.

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    So when would I know your decision on the video? I am leaving this saturday out of town and will not have access to a computer for 2 weeks.
    Didn't you see my reply in the 1st page of this topic?

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Veggie
    Your video isn't bad ma you could make it something better. The timing somewhere is perfect, but somewhere isn't. If you choose a song like Rollin you have to be careful to perfectly match it if you wanna that it come out a great video.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da FutureTrunks
    listen to me supersaiyan 005 ,chibi goku has seen that the video you have posted on forum is nice,but the scene that you have insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if you have insereted 20 intere clips on your AMV and then you have insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if you would public your AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org.

Chibi Goku si riferiva al mv di Ely altrimenti si sarebbe espresso in inglese pure lui per parlare con SuperSaiyan005!

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    I am not understanding this part ( the scene that you have insereted in this video are too long,and she hasn't imaged if you have insereted 20 intere clips on your AMV and then you have insereted the music.So for make more easly she says that those parts have need to upgrade more if you would public your AMV on DBA,but if the video isn't on AMV's livel like on DBA you can only posted the AMVs or on this forum or in animemusicvideos.org.) I think your saying that my scenes in the AMV are too long (which I don't understand why that even matters), and that I need to improve the video a little bitter. If you are saying that the video needs to improve a little bit, can you tell me what things. Please Don't say the timing or stuff like that, tell me the parts of the video where they need to be fixed.
    Sorry SuperSaiyan005 there was a mistake by FutureTrunks cause he was referring to another vid not yours!

THE POWER IS BACK L'avatar di FutureTrunks

Predefinito

Sorry Supersaiyan 005,sorry i have beleived that ChibiGoku was talking about your video because i don't have seen the page 1.Sorry.

Cmq ho capito Veggie solo che lo postresti dire con un po più calma nn ti preoccupare.Cmq è stato uno sbaglio non avevo visto la pagina 1.
    Ultima modifica di FutureTrunks; 10-07-2006 alle 11:23

the SSJ hero is come back to past with his great power!

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da FutureTrunks
    Cmq ho capito Veggie solo che lo postresti dire con un po più calma nn ti preoccupare.Cmq è stato uno sbaglio non avevo visto la pagina 1.
    Ma scusa dove lo vedi che non ero calma? Non mi pare di aver usato un turpiloquio Ora non cominciare a vedere pure le cose che non ci sono, please!

Pensionato

Predefinito

dai ragazzi! questo topic ha solo lo scopo del postaggio degli AMV che devono essere soggetti a giudizio e i relativi commenti!

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •