Pagina 1 di 2 12 UltimaUltima
Risultati da 1 a 10 di 15
    The Prince of all Saiyans L'avatar di SuperSaiyan005

Predefinito The Prince of all Saiyans

This is a music video about Vegeta. I have made three music videos about Vegeta but the first two were not good. So I decided to make a third one and this one is the best of all. Please leave feed back comments. Enjoy

http://rapidshare.de/files/24232545/...iyans.wmv.html

Invisible Member L'avatar di N.a.u.r.k.

Predefinito

seripa te lo sei scaricato ??? se sì...come ??

Utente Demoniaco L'avatar di Cacalatte
    Seconda stella a destra,questo è il cammino,e poi dritto fino al mattino,

Predefinito

devi cliccare su free e aspettare 45 sec
    poi scrivi le lettere che ti dice in stampatello maiuscolo,e così ti scarica
    Citazione Originariamente Scritto da cacalatte
    Swen,è la tua fine!

Predefinito Can not read

Hey N.a.u.r.k. and Cacalatte, I can not read your feed back comments. Can you try and write in English, sorry

Pensionato

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da SuperSaiyan005
    Hey N.a.u.r.k. and Cacalatte, I can not read your feed back comments. Can you try and write in English, sorry
    Don't worry. If you want, I will talk for them. They are talking about the downloading of your AMV. NAURK asked how to download the file and CACALATTE gave him the solution of the download's problem. Sorry if I don't give you a comment about your file, but now is time to go to bed. Next morning I'll post my comment.

Senior Member L'avatar di Majin_Steve87

Predefinito

dude i can't tell you how many amv's i have seen starting with that scene man...somehow it bores me lol well anyways the video was ok but it ain't anything new or special.Try to work on your timing and scene selection.If you could show maybe a few scenes of vegeta that are barely shown in amv's it would have a pretty good effect on the ops about your video.Or maybe (i know it's hard) try to figure out an idea that has never been there before.If you can handle that....your video will be very well known soon so...try to work on those things man^^

Pensionato

Predefinito

ok, good MV, but there is something wrong. The timing isn't perfect and some scene, but not the first of the "vegeta's rain", are too long. Then you had to insert some clips about episodes more important in the vegeta's life, like the first fight with GOKU and more clips about the sagas of DBZ (for example more scenes about the fight with CELL and with MAJIN BU), and there aren't necessaries the clips about the OAV (or, you had to insert some clips about the movie of JANENBA), but there isn't a true error .The clips of the freezer's saga are OK. Very good final, it is the first time I see the self-destruction of VEGETA like the end of a AMV. I know, in this video, you wanted ti show the anger and the charisma of the prince. Good choice and congratulation SUPERSAIYAN005, very good AMV.

Predefinito vegeta

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Majin_Steve87
    dude i can't tell you how many amv's i have seen starting with that scene man...somehow it bores me lol well anyways the video was ok but it ain't anything new or special.Try to work on your timing and scene selection.If you could show maybe a few scenes of vegeta that are barely shown in amv's it would have a pretty good effect on the ops about your video.Or maybe (i know it's hard) try to figure out an idea that has never been there before.If you can handle that....your video will be very well known soon so...try to work on those things man^^
    I know that you seen a lot of AMV's with that same starting point, I seen lot's of them too, but I used that begining because I fit the music well. You can't just put some random clips of Vegeta in the begining and not fit the music, just does not work like that.

sONo TrOpPo LOL L'avatar di Ely

Predefinito

You must write the 3 words beetween "Please enter" and "Download".
    I don't remember. There is write this, I think so.

Ricordalo Kakaroth... Io non mi piegherò al volere di nessuno, nemmeno del mago Babidi; resterò sempre un vero sayan, sprezzante del pericolo e libero da ogni regola.
    - Episodio 235 "Vegeta si prepara al duello" -

Pensionato

Predefinito

Ely, guarda che SERIPA è italiana.
    Allora per il download, in fondo alla pagina vi verrà chiesto quale tipo di download utilizzare: premium o free. Cliccate su free, poi dovete solo aspettare e vi apparirà la finestra del download.

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •