Risultati da 1 a 5 di 5

Predefinito Melanoid - Bio Broly AMV

Well I've been watching AMVs for years on end and this is my first try to my money where my mouth is.

This is my first AMV EVER! I really tried hard to do something different, but I wanted to start out simple... So naturally a dbz video (there goes everybody) would be perfect.

I was searching the independent band scene and found a band and song that fits the movie a bit too well, so a lot of the scenes feel really armature to me. Also I had to do quite a bit of program trialing, because the source audio is mp3. So rather than compress an mp3 like most idiots, It's actually muxed into the video. So that’s why there’s no credits or intro scenes (etc). This was also a very bad attempt to keep the mpeg format alive, even with modern encoders like tmpgenc 3.1, the format is really starting to show it's age, but it still superior imo in compatibility. So for a first try video I found it suiting.

I worked on this video for about three days total... ummm oh yeah, some more stuff...

This is from the semi-new dbz movie 11, BIO-BROLY, song is called Defenseless and it's by a band called ROOK. I entitled the AMV "Melanoid"

Encoded with TMPGENC 3.1
    352x240
    23 FPS
    Bitrate: 1600KBS roof VBR
    320KBs MPEG-Layer3 audio
    60MB

Tools used:

Adobe Premiere 1.5 Pro
    TMPGENC 3.1
    EASY MPEG Muxer
    Nero 7 for transcoding
    Avisynth 2.5.5
    Smart Ripper
    DGMPGDec

Download:
    http://www.tommytommy.com/sherlock/Melanoid.rar

Please post it on your guyz site, it's meant to be a halloween-ish video, -drinksherlock
    Ultima modifica di drinksherlock; 14-10-2005 alle 02:39

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Let's go and see how it came out!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

But.... is this a music video?
    Sorry but it seems to me only a summary of the movie with a song in the background....
    It's not enough that you use HQ footage.... there is not timing at all and it doesn't give any effect!
    But this is my personal opinion, sure someone likes it!

Predefinito

All opinions are appreciated lol, weather then be positive or negative. I understand a lot of the footage it very cookie cutted (meaning not a hole lot of depth)

I was trying to put the story in chronological order and kind of build and intro at the beginning. A lot of the scenes just seemed to flow well imo, so I went with it when I got the general concept where I thought everything should go. I was a bit too fast to get editing and I guess this video overall feels sub par and rushed.

I guess the opinion that would make my day would be something like “eh, nice for a first try.” Lol

But tnx man for at least taking the time to give your opinion

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da drinksherlock
    ....I guess the opinion that would make my day would be something like “eh, nice for a first try.” Lol
    Sure, for a fisrt try it's very nice so compliments for that! But what I meant was that to be a true good music you should give it something more than a HQ footage and a main theme.
    However go and improve other aspects of the art of AMV creation and come back here to let us see!
    Cya soon

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •