Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    Junior Member L'avatar di Hellsaint

Question AMV project. Can anybody help me?

By the way, i'm new here ^^ . I almost finished an Evangelion AMV and I would like to know some things about where I can upload the video (I hear about some page that allows to upload this file types but i can't remember)?

I will appreciate any help here. Next I will show the video to everybody, i promise you will not be dissapointed.

PD: Forgive my bad english, i'm latinamerican xDDD. Thumbs up for your excellent website

Member L'avatar di Fuze

Predefinito

www.animemusicvideos.org you can upload your video to this site. lol your english is not bad hablas ingles muy bien!

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Hi and welcome to Dragon Ball Arena!

Don't worry for your English (it is good however) because here we are in Italy and most of us don't speak a perfect English ^^"
    But at least it's important that we can understand each other

When you upload your vid on amv.org post here the link so we can go and watch it and if it is good we'll be happy to host it on DBA too!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Red_Sun

Question

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Fuze
    www.animemusicvideos.org you can upload your video to this site. lol your english is not bad hablas ingles muy bien!
    Is this also possible for .rm files? I still have my old DBZ video's, and i realy want to show everyone!

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da Red_Sun
    Is this also possible for .rm files? I still have my old DBZ video's, and i realy want to show everyone!
    It doesn't seem there are restrictions for .rm files (and why? almost all the wmv vids are worse than rm ones!)

But if your vids are old, I think that their quality is not good cause some time ago HQ footage was not easy to find...
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Junior Member L'avatar di Hellsaint

Predefinito

Sorry for dissapearing suddenly, but i finished the video ^^
    I had some problems uploading it in amv.org. I own a webspace, so I could try there too. After that, I'm posting the link =)

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •