Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6

Discussione: need help

Member L'avatar di gohanZ

Predefinito need help

hey i know this proberly isnt in the right thread but i really need help, i spent ages downloading these dbz episodes from http://www.majin2007.com and then when it finally completed i couldn't play them, when i double click on it it takes it to windows media player then but doesnt play it, i hav tried with other things like real one player, zoom player and divx but it just friezers. the FAQ say if u cant see anything you should download xvid and i did that but it doesnt work the exact words it said which i didnt understand most of it was "
    Be sure to have installed the right video codec. The most of our latest releases are encoded in XviD,
    so you can extract XviD-24062003.exe from the codecpack.rar and install it."
    if anyones knows what to do it would be a GREAT help if you could help me out, thx alot for ur time

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

The latest version of Xvid is 1.0.3 of 20.12.2004! Codec XviD 1.0.3 Try that!

And... are you able to play those episodes with virtual dub? Are they .ogm files? Maybe you need The core media player to play them!
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

thx i downloaded it but i dont see any difference it is a ogm file, but the FAQ say u can play it with windows media player and when i to play it with windows media player its says the selected file has an extension that is not recongnized by windows media player but the player may still b able to play it becuase the extension is unknown by the player you should be sure that the file comes from a trustworthy source do u want the player to try to play the file'
    and i click yes and then it just loads and never respondes

Predefinito

well i took ur advice and downloaded core media player and it worked! thx alot, but does that mean i cant import the files in abode premire?

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

You have to convert each episode in avi (cutting the audio off) using Virtual Dub Mod that is a special VB able to work the ogm file.
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

oh alright thx, hey i downloaded it and i can play the ogm file but i dont know how to convert it into a avi :S
    Ultima modifica di gohanZ; 27-02-2005 alle 03:35

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •