Risultati da 1 a 6 di 6
    Junior Member L'avatar di Amy_Lee's_Fallen_Angel_01

Predefinito Hey ppl! I'm new and kinda need a bit of help...

Ok. First, hi, my name is Chrissy. Second, I have the windows movie maker, but... HOW do you make the music videos? All I DO know, is how to put music on there. But I dont know how to actually MAKE the video. So if someone can be kind enough to help me, I'd GREATLY apprieciate it!
    Thank you SOOOO much!

Love,
    Chrissy
    *Amy Lee, you are my IDOL and you ROCK!!!*

Member L'avatar di gohanZ

Predefinito

ok so u know how put in the music that a start....
    you need to find video clips off the internet (www.dragonballarena.com) or rip your own if u hav a dvd harddrive
    once u hav downloaded the clips u want drag them out of the compressed folder and then put them sumwhere in ur comp where ull know ull find them and back at windows movie maker you go to file, import and then browse what clips u want to import that will import the clips one at a time to windows movie maker and u just edit the clips and stuff its pretty start forward from there
    Ultima modifica di Veggie; 16-02-2005 alle 15:13

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da gohanZ
    you need to find video clips off the internet (www.dragonballarena.com) or rip your own if u hav a dvd harddrive
    once u hav downloaded the clips u want drag them out of the compressed folder and then put them sumwhere in ur comp where ull know ull find them and back at windows movie maker you go to file, import and then browse what clips u want to import that will import the clips one at a time to windows movie maker and u just edit the clips and stuff its pretty start forward from there
    Ah! Thank you SOOO much!!! You SAVED my 'life'! (My life is the knowing how to do stuff on the computer!) Again, THANK YOU!!!
    Ultima modifica di Amy_Lee's_Fallen_Angel_01; 17-02-2005 alle 01:56

Dragon Ball Arena L'avatar di Veggie

Predefinito

Citazione Originariamente Scritto da gohanZ
    you need to find video clips off the internet (www.dragonballarena.com) or rip ......
    Our main URL is www.dragonballarena.net and that was always our first domain, even if we've got www.dragonballarena.com www.dragonballarena.it
    www.dragonballarena.info and www.dragonballarena.org and www.dbarena.net too!

P.S. I edited your post cause you wrote "dragonballarean"...
    I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS ONCE AGAIN! - VEGETA -

Predefinito

Well if you need any help come to me I am a nery great amv maker. And I use windows movie maker 2.0 so if you want a tip or something go to nickjr91@hotmail.com.

Predefinito

Thanx!
    I LOVE you guyz!!!!!!!
    Ultima modifica di Amy_Lee's_Fallen_Angel_01; 18-02-2005 alle 10:41

Permessi di Scrittura

• Tu non puoi inviare nuove discussioni
  • Tu non puoi inviare risposte
  • Tu non puoi inviare allegati
  • Tu non puoi modificare i tuoi messaggi
  •