UK holidays: When and where can I go.... and who with?

The weather may not be เล่นฟรีslotxo the best, but holidays in the UK are back on.

Limits on where you can stay - and who with - have been relaxed significantly, but some rules still apply.

Where can I travel in the UK?
You can now travel freely between England, Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland.

However, the government has issued new guidance for eight areas of England where cases of the Indian coronavirus variant are high.

People have been advised to avoid travelling in and out of Kirklees, Bedford, Blackburn with Darwen, Bolton, Burnley, Leicester, Hounslow and North Tyneside.

The Scottish government has also introduced temporary travel restrictions for Bedford, Bolton, and Blackburn with Darwen. Travel is also not permitted in and out of Glasgow.

When can I go on holiday abroad?
Foreign holidays are allowed again, but the government says people should only travel to destinations on its amber list in "exceptional circumstances".

Countries have been categorised as red, amber or green to reflect their Covid risk, with different rules for each.

When will other restrictions be eased?
England won't remove remaining restrictions until at least 21 June, although this could be delayed due to concerns over the Indian variant.

Scotland hopes to move the rest of the country to Covid protection level one from 7 June - and then level zero from late June.

Covid rules in Wales are due to be reviewed next in the first week of June, and in Northern Ireland on 10 June.