L'hanno reso noto con un comunicato stampa e poi su Facebook: i Nightwish perdono la loro seconda cantante, Annette. Non l'hanno cacciata come fecero con Tarja ma a quanto sembra sempre di disguidi si parla. Il tour, come potrete leggere nello stesso comunicato, sarà portato avanti da una sostituta provvisoria, ovvero Floor Jansen, che conosco sinceramente solo di nome, anzi manco lei, più il gruppo dove canta.

Qui il testo:

Press statement

Another chapter of the Nightwish story has ended today. Nightwish and Anette Olzon have decided to part company, in mutual understanding, for the good of all parties involved.

In recent times it has become increasingly obvious that the direction and the needs of the band were in conflict, and this has led to a division from which we cannot recover.

Nightwish has no intention of cancelling any upcoming shows, and as a result we have decided to bring in a substitute vocalist starting in Seattle 1.10.2012. Her name is Floor Jansen from The Netherlands (ex-After Forever, ReVamp), and she has graciously stepped in to help us complete the Imaginaerum world tour.

We are all strongly committed to this journey, this vehicle of spirit, and we are sure that this will lead to a brighter future for everyone.

We forever remain excited about the adventures to come, and we are extremely proud of the two beautiful albums and the wonderful shows we shared together.

- NIGHTWISH & Anette Olzon
Forse non vi frega nulla ma i Nightwish mi son sempre piaciuti e la notizia mi ha lasciato un po' di sasso, quindi ci tenevo a condividerla. Inoltre a me Annette piaceva quasi più di Tarja, anche se sono piuttosto diverse